You can give on two different giving schedules, one-time or regularly (scheduled). There are many different categories to give, tithes(regular giving), offerings (general donations), Benevolence(needs of others), Children ministry, Youth Ministry, Care ministry (caring for others), Building fund, and Missions.
- Send an amount (example: $5 or $1.00) to the short code 84321. This is a shared short code used by other churches in your area.
- If the number isn't set up for text-to-give, a setup link will be sent back. Tap the setup link be guided to the next step.
- Select your church. A list of churches in the area will be suggested. If your phone number is recognized by Planning Center Giving, the appropriate church will be listed as a "Suggested" organization.
- Enter your email address and, if prompted, your name.
- Enter the payment method you'd like to use for text-to-give. If you're already a donor and you've added a payment method before (say, a bank account for ACH or a credit card) then you can optionally log in to access your saved payment methods.
- Complete your initial setup donation. The initial donation, in most cases, will go to the default fund (usually the "General" fund). However, donations can be directed to more specific funds using keywords.
- Building Fund
- Care Ministry
Example text: to 84321 $20 Missions